Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Introduction... What is this... Help desk?

Hello!

Welcome to the JTHS Help Desk. This is the first stop for some technical tips or some assistance with a technical issue.  My name is Spencer Cerny; I am a man with a plan.  I am currently a senior at Jefferson Township High School as well as the technology guru.  I will assist in any way possible to help you with any issues you may be facing. The help desk is located in the Media Center and is accessible during Period 8. 
The whole point of this blog is for me to upload technical tips or videos on how to fix common issues that you may run into on your day to day life. As the whole school becomes more and more technologically infused, some things may be new and harder to get used to. So, I’ll be posting videos, guides, and articles that may relate to issues you all face in the day to day work process.

If you need any assistance in any task I will gladly be available period 8 in the Media Center or you can shoot me an email at
spencercerny@jefftwp.org.  You can also leave a note if you are not available 8th period and I promise to work on it as soon as possible.
I am excited to begin this and hope that you will come to me with any issues that you might have!

-Spencer Cerny

No comments:

Post a Comment